Need a UK freelance writer for your blog or business?
Look no further!
I know that you’re busy. I understand that you’re not a words expert and you’re looking to find someone who is.
Do you need copy that drives traffic to your website or blog and contains compelling content which engages and connects with consumers and calls them to action? Or do you need me to stop using so many C’s in one sentence?
Whether you desire to promote your product, brand or service or just want to create valuable, engaging and SEO-friendly content for your readers, I can help. I can turn your content dreams into reality.
The Types of Writing I Specialise In
I have three key specialisms when it comes to being a wordsmith:
- Blog writing – Whether it’s B2C or B2B, I love to blog. I’ve been a proud and successful blog owner for over six years, therefore I know what I’m doing when it comes to blogging. Let me take your blog off your hands! As well as undertaking SEO best practices, I can create valuable content for your readers and turn your blog into the prime leader of your online marketing strategy.
- Copywriting – Need converting copy? I have strong copywriting experience from my past marketing jobs, therefore I can assist you when it comes to writing persuasive texts for your website, email newsletters, social media channels, press releases, or other promotional materials.
- Ghostwriting – I understand that sometimes you want to be able to write for yourself, but you can’t because you’re simply too busy! I’m well versed in adjusting to a brand’s tone of voice and writing style to produce engaging content on their behalf. So, don’t sweat it – I’ve got you covered.
I can also proofread and edit any piece of writing for you – just give me a try. The sky’s the limit!
My Niches of Expertise
Although I’m a dynamic and versatile UK freelance writer, I produce content primarily in the below niches:
- Fashion and Beauty – I have a 2:1 BA (Hons) in Fashion Marketing from Nottingham Trent University in the UK. Alongside this, I have previously worked for six different corporate fashion companies, as well as blogged in the fashion and beauty niches since university. Fashion and beauty are big passions of mine, to say the least!
- Travel – I’ve been fortunate enough to go backpacking around the world on two separate occasions in the last four years. The first trip spanned a six month period from 2014-2015, and the second trip consisted of eight months from 2016-2017. In these time periods, I ventured to Australia, New Zealand, USA, Mexico, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore, as well as new cities within the UK. Travel is one of my biggest passions and I love to share stories of my adventures via my personal blog or through freelance writing projects.
- Digital Marketing – Following the completion of my university degree in Fashion Marketing, I worked in the marketing departments of three different sized companies. Need B2B content? I write about methods and techniques to grow businesses online using a variety of promotional strategies.
In addition to the above, I have produced content in the health, lifestyle, psychology, relationships, business, finance and interior design niches as a UK freelance writer. Please check out my Projects page for more details.
I also provide tips and advice for new freelance writers and bloggers trying to get their careers started via my freelance writing blog.
Simply contact me here for a unique, detailed quote that is tailored to your requirements.
I look forward to hearing from you!